Additional Solo 401(k) Services
Bank Account Setup
$100.00 per account
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will coordinate the proper documentation to establish your solo 401(k) bank account with one of our preferred banks.
401(k) Loan Document
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will calculate and prepare the documents required to take a loan from your 401(k).
- This includes; Note, Calculation of IRS required interest rate, Payment Schedule.
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will assist you with converting your traditional dollars over to Roth dollars and the associated tax reporting required.
5500 EZ Filing
- The 5500ez Form is required if your Plan has $250,000.00 or more in assets.
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will prepare the return and file the document with the IRS/DOL.
- The 990-T filing is required if UBIT Tax is due. (Unrelated Business Income Tax).
- Price varies depending on the complexity of the investments and tax due.
Form 3500 CA Franchise Tax Board Exempt Filing
- Form 3500 pertains to CA entities only. If you have established a 401(k) / LLC you may file for exemption from the CA Franchise Tax Board. *certain restrictions apply
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will prepare and file Form 3500 with the CA Franchise Tax Board to establish your exempt status with the state.
Form 199 or 199N Annual CA Exempt Filing
$200.00 per year
- Navigator Business & Retirement Services will prepare and file Form 199 or 199N annually to ensure your 401(k)/LLC is exempt with the CA FTB.
*Annual Maintenance Plan
- Plan document updates and amendments as required by the IRS and DOL
- Compliance with the law for contribution limits, distributions requirements, etc.
- Assistance with Roth, Traditional, Rollover, Contribution and distribution record keeping
*Annual Maintenance Plan is required with the first year of service. You have the option to opt out after the first year of service. Charges will be automatically charged quarterly to the debit/credit card on file for your account. Notice must be given to opt out of the Annual Maintenance Plan.