The Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) includes record keeping assistance and Plan updates and amendments as required for the Plan by the IRS/DOL
- Plan document updates and amendments
- 401(k) Loan Policy, rollover form documents
- Roth, Traditional, Rollover, Contribution and Distribution record keeping assistance.
- Billed quarterly
- 5000 EZ Form $250
- Required if the Plan’s Fair Market Value is $250,000 or greater
- Form 990-T Tax Return. $600-1,500
- Only required if Unrelated Business Income (UBIT) is due
*State filing fees are additional
** Annual Maintenance Plan is required with the first year of service. You have the option to opt out after the first year of service. Charges will be automatically charged quarterly to the credit/debit card on file for your account. Notice must be given to opt out of the Annual Maintenance Plan.